Self Introduction

My name is Cheyenne Wyatt, I was born May 5th, 2000, in Silverdale, Washington. I have moved around quite a bit in my lifetime. Ranging from Oregon to Washington, and then to Montana where I started my junior year and ended up graduating from. My mother passed away when I was the age of fourteen, and soon after that I moved in with my dad and step mother, and step sister.
 After moving in with my new family, the addition of having a step mother and step sister entering my life, changed everything. It changed how I was as a person and brought me to a better place in my life by having positive people surrounded by me and trying to push me to be my best. I have five half brothers, three from my mother's side and two from my father. Including two step sisters, and a step brother. My family is pretty large, combining both families, so it makes for a great time. After I graduated I decided to move back to Portland, Oregon, where I would be attending Concordia University. Making a big transition in my life I know it's for the best as to where I want my future to go and the goals I have set for myself.

After moving to Montana I discovered some more things about myself I didn't know. First off, I really enjoy writing whenever I can about just how life is. Photography is a big one for me, I believe it is important to capture those moments that you will remember for a lifetime, which is something I love to do. I also love going out and adventuring, in Montana where I was for the last two years there are plenty of lakes around there that are gorgeous, and places to explore.


My short term goals as of right now is to get through college and get my degree that I need to become a certified therapist. Getting through this next few years will definitely be an adventure filled with ups and downs, but all of those will be worth it in the end. I would like to get hands on experience with helping others so I have the grip on what I will be facing sometime in my future. After I graduate college I will go on to hopefully have my own personal place where I can help advise younger children with trauma they are going through and be there for them in anyway I can. Life is filled with lots of trials, and we all need someone there that we can trust, and I want to be that person one day for someone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cheyenne's Trip Report

Getting A Tattoo